question about a dvd copy prog

Status
Not open for further replies.
DVD shrink is free also. If you run into problems, which you will, and you cant copy a perticular dvd, you need to use DVD decrypter. Once dvd decrypter is finished, close it. Open DVD Shrink and and browse to the folder and let it analyse it and then let her go.

xFire Angelx said:
hey guys im a newbie here and am not quite sure if im even posting this in the right place
i have this problem with a program called DVDXCopy Platinum when i first install it i can copy a movie in about 10 seconds... then after that the next movie ends up taking 20 minutes and the next is 40 and so on... i go into the temp folder that it says it puts everythig into and i only find word pad files so i delete the word pad files and its still slow.... anybody have any idea of how to fix this? i need to make a copy of a movie but i have a hard time just sitting here letting it do that for 3 hours now
ive tried rebooting with no progs running and all that fun stuff...
im runnin XP if that helps any

thanks in advance for any suggestions

-Sarah :)

DVDXCopy Platinum was the first dvd copy software that was outlawed by the us courts. You must of had that copy for awhile or got it offline. the thing that I like about it was that it decrpypted on the fly. you didn't need to copy a dvd 5 to the harddrive first. you did a dvd 9 though

you hard drive might be full with dvd movies. that will slow your copying process

yes ive had it for quite a while and ive always had this problem but i dont usually burn a lot of movies
and its a great program ya plop in the disc and click start when its time for the blank ya plop that in there and click finish
ive been googlin like mad trying to see if i can find out where all the info goes when its copyin a movie temporaily while i do this i think its just getting so full but i cant find where all of this is except for wordpad files wich doesnt help it when i delete

Tyler1989 said:
Outlawed you say?

What about DVD Dycrypter and DVD Shrink then?

I dont think that Decrypter and Shrink are outlawed the way XCOPY is, but you can no longer download them from the vendor websites. I forget the entire story...

Warez, I use shrink and Nero but I dont see any burning options directly from Shrink. Is this cause I have an older version? That would be nice to do it all in one!

xFire Angelx said:
yes ive had it for quite a while and ive always had this problem but i dont usually burn a lot of movies
and its a great program ya plop in the disc and click start when its time for the blank ya plop that in there and click finish
ive been googlin like mad trying to see if i can find out where all the info goes when its copyin a movie temporaily while i do this i think its just getting so full but i cant find where all of this is except for wordpad files wich doesnt help it when i delete

I haven't use the program in about 4 years. I think there is an option where you can set the temp files so that you find them and delete them. I think that it also has an option to delete the files after a succesful write, but I'm not sure about that one though.

Well when I use DVD Shrink (I have Nero installed also) after its done analysing and such then it automatically starts to burn the dvd

I think it also automatically burns with DVD Dycrypter. I wish I still had XP installed so I could find out can anyone confirm this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom