question about a dvd copy prog

Status
Not open for further replies.

xFire Angelx

Solid State Member
hey guys im a newbie here and am not quite sure if im even posting this in the right place
i have this problem with a program called DVDXCopy Platinum when i first install it i can copy a movie in about 10 seconds... then after that the next movie ends up taking 20 minutes and the next is 40 and so on... i go into the temp folder that it says it puts everythig into and i only find word pad files so i delete the word pad files and its still slow.... anybody have any idea of how to fix this? i need to make a copy of a movie but i have a hard time just sitting here letting it do that for 3 hours now
ive tried rebooting with no progs running and all that fun stuff...
im runnin XP if that helps any

thanks in advance for any suggestions

-Sarah :)

Use DVD Dycrypter and DVD Shrink

As for 10 seconds to copy a movie I'd put that next to impossible with todays CD and DVD ROM/-RW speeds.

Warez I thought you just posted a review on Nero7? Still using 6?

Anyways I think she meant 10 minutes "maybe" but not seconds.

well guess i was lucky then or maybe it was just a short movie
my sister is able to burn movies in about 15 minutes so i was stoked that i was able to get a movie done faster than her lol
ill look into the other prog but i was really hoping to find a way to fix this problem but ya gotta do whatcha gotta do

and yes sorry i ment minutes
boyfriend wouldnt shut up about a script hes having troubles with and i had a brain fart sorry about that

-Sarah

I am sorry I could not help with your program but many of the members here do use DVD Shrink as it is one of the best if not the best for copying movies. DVD Shrink cannot burn the movie to a blank DVD you will need a program that can burn ISOs for that. You can use Alcohol 120%, DVD Dycrypter, or Nero to name a few.

If you use nero along with dvd shrink, you wont have anything to do with nero meaning when you start dvd shrink, it will automatically burn it to the dvd for you so you dont actually open or use nero, dvd shrink does it all for you

okies i used to use nero so hopefully i remember how to use that lol thanks guys for the advice
i appriciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom