Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay consistant Eric don't change the subject. I said I can't read that post due to grammer. Now I ask you how can one get P2P to work? It doesn't work by default and cannot be added in Windows Components. I'm very interested in this so please show me I'm wrong how do you install it?

May we have differnet versions of 5231? Warez says the technet and MSDN version have a newer build number than the one leaked. Maybe they didn't finish the p2p setup and add components setup for the official version.
build_5231_official.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMD I'm sure that it only requires a 64 meg video card not 256. Are you talking about Vista's transparency features?

Stay consistant Eric don't change the subject. I said I can't read that post due to grammer. Now I ask you how can one get P2P to work? It doesn't work by default and cannot be added in Windows Components. I'm very interested in this so please show me I'm wrong how do you install it?

May we have differnet versions of 5231? Warez says the technet and MSDN version have a newer build number than the one leaked. Maybe they didn't finish the p2p setup and add components setup for the official version.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMD I'm sure that it only requires a 64 meg video card not 256. Are you talking about Vista's transparency features?

No i mean tyler that u dont need a 3GHZ machine to run it and 2gb ram i run it on a 2ghz amd and 768mb

I agree with you 100%. I'm running Vista 5231 right now with 2.4Ghz Processor, 480 megs of RAM, 32 meg video card. I can run Vista fine exept for transparencies. Currently Longhorn Server outperforms Server 2003 on the same hardware. I don't know if Vista can outperform XP on the same hardware though. MS has some high requirements but as always you can run the OS below the minimum requirments.

Tyler1989 said:

build_5231_official.png

wow

you don't understand anything that you read here.

start from the beginning. read everything.

http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74543&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

stop asking questions. it's been covered already. I tried to explain the situation to you above, but you don't seem to understand it. that ain't my problem. One of your biggest problems here is, that you always take and twist around the words that people use here to suit your needs.

somehow you will always take a different meaning than what the person actually said

what that consistent or grammered enough 4 U?

Eric you can calm down anytime time now. I made that thread so yes I did read it. Too bad for you I already showed in a photo that you cannot install it through windows components. The software is not completed and cannot be installed. Now when you say it can you should back that up.

What don't you understand it is in Vista but does not work and cannot be installed. I've asked you to tell me how youinstalled it several times but you failed to answer because it is not possible.

Take a look you shown this image yourself. It is in Vista.
p2p.png

What you did not show is how you claimed you installed it. Windows Components has no option to install P2P. Before you jump to conclusions based on a picture you found follow through and make sure it actually works.
components.png

yeah these were taken from my PC. I am using Vista, I recall Eric saying he is using MCE2005. If you can't test your predictions don't post them. But I am done with this petty argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom