Overcolocking Processor PLEASE REPLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyofswiss

In Runtime
:mad: well im really new to overclocking and have only overclocked my video card but not very much. Anyhow that isn't the point. How would I overclock my processor...
well heres what i have:

Manufacturer Intel
Family Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz
Architecture 32-bit
Internal Clock 2.8 GHz
Internal Clock Maximum 3.8 GHz
External Clock 200.0 MHz
Socket Designation CPU 1
HyperThreadingTechnology Available - 2 Logical Processors

i have no clue how to do it so im asking you guys and i dont know how to measure how hot it is....if you need to, that is. remeber i dont wanna compeletely overclock it just up to anything higher:) (maybe 2.9 or 3??)

Ant imput WILL be greeatly appreciated. thanks

well i looked at the overclocking basics thing and well i have no clue....like ABSOLUTELY NO clue to what it means so i think im gonna ask my friend about it cause he overclocked his cpu and well i watched him but it was confusing. so bassically i was looking for help but you know "look at the sticky" and " go to the overclocking basics" doesn't really help someone like me who cant read all these crazy cpu code names and stuff but i would still appreaciate anything that MIGHT help (NOT ooooh "LOOK AT THE STICKY IEEE" )..... or something dumb so really if your gonna give me some stupid b/s dont reply cause i dont like my emails full of notifiacations beacues you replied with some dumb " Ok. Happy now?" ect.... so remeber ..ONLY REPLY WITH ACTUALLY HELPFUL STUFF!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom