Antec Performance TX640B system panel and Asus P5WD2 Premium System 20 pin panel conn

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandivine

Baseband Member
Does anyone know where I can get instructions on how to connect the case panel wires to the mb 20 pin panel connector?
I'm having a hell of a time. Instructions in both manuals tell you hardly anything, these wires don't seem to match.
For instance, how do you tell a ground wire, say on a blue and white set of wires or a black and red, or a green and white, or green and black, orange and black....etc or how to tell the + wire.

Antec Performance TX640B system panel and Asus P5WD2 Premium System 20 pin panel connector

What the heck are case panel wires? You connect the motherboards 20-pin power connector to the PSU's 20-pin power connector.

If you mean case panel wires as in, the front I/O ports, then look at your motherboard's manual and see which wires go where.

Power Switch (P SW)
Reset Switch (Reset)
Power LED
HD LED I, II
Speaker connection

I guess know one in this forum has ever put this motherboard in this case, they would know what I am talking about...............................................................................

That motherboard is nothing special, I/O connectors are same as any mobo, check your motherboard manual, if the manual is confusing.. I'm sorry I don't think many of us can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom