Official I hate spyware thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spfd

Daemon Poster
Wow, last couple of hours is driving me crazy, all of a sudden i have the god damn stupid lop.com toolbar

i just sent them the most vulgar email about there stupid spybot crap.

*EXTERMELYPISSEDOFF*

grr have to get this out
omfg i would beat the crap out of the owner of lop.com if i ever met him in real life.

spfd said:
Wow, last couple of hours is driving me crazy, all of a sudden i have the god damn stupid lop.com toolbar

i just sent them the most vulgar email about there stupid spybot crap.

*EXTERMELYPISSEDOFF*

grr have to get this out
omfg i would beat the crap out of the owner of lop.com if i ever met him in real life.

Did it really piss you off that bad??

you know what's really dumb? I got bloody heaps of weight loss ads thru email once, I'm bloody skinny enough as it is! if anything, I'd need to PUT ON weight

Re: Re: Official I hate spyware thread.

anarchy said:
Did it really piss you off that bad??

You have no idea
i was really pissed off
thats why i sent them a real offensive email
maybe they can get it through there thick skull how much trouble this gives me.

there's chance of it coming from the running of activex. once it's launched it check what wallpaper is used and put it in backgroud of the file "desktop.html. it also add a javascript for launching a flash movie. then the pop-up is linked to the desktop from now on. to get rid of it do the following : click rihgt on the desktop -> properties change the wallpaper in desktop thumbnail.
let us know ;)

I guess adware 6.0 from lavasoft should do some real good.... get it from downlaod.com -> it works all the time for me anyways...

all the bloody V/IAGRA emails...damn...I dont need that...need a bloody pill to keep it down :p

look on the bright side at least you get mail!!!
the only mail I get is from this forum!!!!!!!

Spybot
Adaware
Hijack this

should be useful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom