Best Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of those questions that could have been answered by using the search function here.

Anyways, for $200, you should consider a 6600GT. They are good performing cards, and have good value. They are available in either AGP or PCI-E flavors, depending on what you computer requires.

Have a look on www.newegg.com for 6600GTs.

Most people recommend eVGA cards. I personally like Gigabyte. They perform just the same, but have excellent value (locally anyways, I dont know about newegg).

for $200, you could get the 6800 vanilla, which is better than the 6600gt.

6800 is the best bang for your bucks, you can unlock the 4 extra pipelines and 1 vertex shader. the only thing holding it back is that its DDR memory. and the 6600GT is GDDR3.

if yuor looking for agp the eVGA 6800 is only 10 dollars more then the eVGA 6600GT after mail in rebate

6800 is the best bang for your bucks, you can unlock the 4 extra pipelines and 1 vertex shader. the only thing holding it back is that its DDR memory. and the 6600GT is GDDR3.

i believe this only applies for trhe agp version.

even so -- it still beats the 6600gt at stock settings and is under $200, so I don't know what this argument is even about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom