PARTS WE DESTROYED out of frustration

Status
Not open for further replies.
waynejkruse10 said:
or 9.8 meters/second/second.

no, it is 9.8 meters / second ^ 2

This is like he said, the acceleration due to gravity, or the acceleration at which a falling object would reach terminal velocity. That said you can do the math with the following equation

x = (-b +- sqrt(b^2-4ac)) / 2a

Now someone check me on this, but the following:

Where a = initial height
b = acceleration due to gravity
c = mass of object

TI-83 graphing calcs work wonders, easy to program too :D:D:D

i have got my Hammer out to 3 motherboards due to them not booting up ...

Used a hammer to smash up a old AT Case

smashed my laptop up for dieing on me

burnt 2 hdd out ..Putting the on wet grass and then powering them up

Never Smashed a CPU up

Fell down the stairs with a pc still worked after :)

i smashed my keyboard after i died in Call of duty

waynejkruse10 said:
doesnt it mean the same thing?

thats waht our science teacher told us :confused:

I have to rescind my previous statement....due to the fact that you have cast a shadow of a doubt......now I have to wonder...hmmmm either way, gravity, it's the law, and it's bites

I slammed my keyboard down after dying in BF2 and 1/2 the keys popped out. I had to reassemble the keyboard for about 15 minutes. The thing's invincible!

I smashed an old HDD with a sledgehammer. Not out of anger though. My parents were throwing it out and wanted the data destroyed.

i just kill my computer all the time

i bang the case with a hammer, it needs replacing :(

oh and i have broke mice before, because the brand name was "nexxa" and didnt work too good :(

i swear at my computer frequently. i used to have a really crappy cd-drive whose only purpose was to use the tray as a coaster. i got really bored one day and torched a socket7 motherboard that had shorted out on me. i then snapped that board, jammed a screw driver between the layers of the pcb to see what it was like on the inside. ripped an old hdd open took the platters out torched them, frisbeed them then used an angle grinder to cut them in half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom