4 AGP slots but 1 PCI slot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PhillipBelcher said:
I Think that all of you that posted to this guy owe him an apology. This is his first post ever. his title says it all "Virgin Techie".
More then likely you have just scared a new member away from this forum. And i know for a fact that you all where not born with a complete knowledge f computers. So please back off and treat him with respect. He was simply asking a question, and got his facts mixed up!

Sorry for the badgering bro

Phil

I agree entirely. So what, the guy got his information a bit mixed up. Does that honestly call for all the inhospitable behaviour?

Anyway, I am not so sure on the answer to your question, but welcome to TF, and I hope your time here is better than your first post.

Gaara please lock this thread and warn those whom can't follow the rules set forth by the Tech-Forum Gods.

These types of replys are just not what this forum is all about.

PhillipBelcher - Good Job

I totally agree, i was a computer noob at one point, and i didn't like it when people called me names, so we need to be nice and willing to understand people's questions, even if they have mistakes in them.

I think you're making a simple mistake. The slot you think is PCI, may be AGP, and the 4 slots you think are AGP might be PCI.

PhillipBelcher said:
Does anyone back me up on this, or am i the only one with common curdisy!

Yes, Im sick of it too. WE ARE HERE TO HELP! NOT JUDGE PEOPLE YOU WIMPS!

In response to the original question. You probably have 1 agp slot and more than 1 pci slots.

IMO, Trigger should be locked out. Not that it matters...(only 18 posts)

Haha oh thanks , lock me out. The guy should have simply said "am i wrong on this?" and i woulda replied "yes, you're probably reading the specs AGP 4x/8x as how many," but in his thread he didnt seem to have doubt in himself, thus i took it as more or less a joke.

This guys still uses a 66mhz machine as he dont know how to upgrade lol and it has 1kb of memory ansd he using 2kb net connection

I agree with Phill. People think just because they know more than others they always post stupid remarks that doesnt help the original poster. So what if he said that many agp slots...help the boy out a little....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom