How ofton to reformat

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mind changes like the weather. plus I am always trying something different. I have 7 partitions. it's fairly easy to reformat. I don't have viruses. I'm just alway change something. with my custum made xp disc, all of my xp drivers are already loaded onto it. it only take me 15-20 minutes to do

PM.jpg

I do my system 3 or 5 times a month because of everything I do on my system to learn how to fix, sometimes, things go wrong.

Warez Monster said:
I do my system 3 or 5 times a month because of everything I do on my system to learn how to fix, sometimes, things go wrong.

I use to be like that.

Warez Monster said:

same here...used to be that bad but now i just use images with nroton ghost...much easier adn faster.

Maybe its me or not, but when I use an image, it just dont seem the same as a clean install even tho its the same. Thats why I dont do it. We use images at work and I dont like it, but when I do a clean install and add the programs myself, its runs much better and I can see that

i dont notice a diff...i just made a claen install today...so for the next week i'll prolly make a few updates and an update to it once or twice a month for a while

IBMan said:
same here...used to be that bad but now i just use images with nroton ghost...much easier adn faster.

I have backup images of Dive image on my computer. I don't use them either. I'm always trying differrent configurations.

that why me and warez has so much info to help you guys. it's the tinkering side of us that has us dong it this way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom