from nz: building a new athlon64 3200+ rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
heheh

well, as long as the graphics card is pci-express, and is dual output, and has video in/out functionality i'm happy. oh, and a requirement, is that it must be quiet.

i can play need for speed underground and these games alright with my current setup, so i'm assuming that non-gt model would do me fine hehe as you said, anything will be better.

these ati ones... can you suggest one that fits my requirements? cheers!

p.s. oh and i'm in nz, it'll be a bit tricky to buy your old video card heheh

i'm having a look at that ati one you suggested now... sorry i didn't see the model number...

my god! 7800GTX is like minimum $850 here, man there is no way i'd spend that money and then have to spend more money buying games to make use of it lol!

i need to move to the US to get great prices like this haha

that one is $174 at newegg and here in nz its $381

my head is spinning anyway now, i already have a video capture card, but i'm kinda wanting to get it all in one to clean up internally. I suppose i could rely on my current capture card for a while yet, and decide on a cheaper video card anyway, without the video in functionality. to be honest, there isn't much more video i have to capture now anyway, and then once i buy the dvd recorder, then hey the vivo utilities on my computer will be next to extinct.

back to the drawing board for a graphics card.
i guess the 6600GT sounds the best for now anyway

thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom