Curse you ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trekkie00

In Runtime
I was checking out the new iPod, and tried downloading the software for it. It turns out that it will only work on Windows 2000 or XP. I have tried downloading several Google programs, but....they only work on Windows 2000 or XP.

Is there any way to make these programs run on ME, or should I get a copy of 2000 or XP? If I do get a copy of 2000 or XP, would it be possible to set up my computer to run both the new operating system and ME or would 2000 do everthing ME does?

I'm pretty sure you can use real player with an ipod and it will run on windows me.

trekkie00 said:
I was checking out the new iPod, and tried downloading the software for it. It turns out that it will only work on Windows 2000 or XP. I have tried downloading several Google programs, but....they only work on Windows 2000 or XP.

Is there any way to make these programs run on ME, or should I get a copy of 2000 or XP? If I do get a copy of 2000 or XP, would it be possible to set up my computer to run both the new operating system and ME or would 2000 do everthing ME does?
2000 and XP can do everything ME does and way more. ME was one of the worst OS's built by M$. I dont care for it at all. I dont even count that as an OS. No offense. I would consider upgrading. As for your question about "get a copy" it all depends on where you look or who you know.;)

I agree, ME was an awful awful awful horrible terrible bad OS. XP is about a million and one times better. As far as scoring a copy, they're around you just have to know where to look. Otherwise, if you're a college student (or know some one who is) you can buy XP Pro from www.newegg.com for like $85 for an Academic copy. All you need is the school id so you can get the info and you're good. You could check that out.

Hey trekkie

I agree with the others. What a terrible OS. lol. You could run both XP and ME, but why would you :p ditch ME =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom