Post your highest 3DMark03 and 05!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did you go to PCI-E? Last thing I remember you having is that DFI 939 board and the 6800GT AGP. I haven't been around TF in a while. What are the specs of your new system?
scroll up on page 16 where I posted my score and I put my specs in there. I went PCI-E hmmm maybe a couple months ago.

u may not be able to go that high on stock but aftermarket air coolin will bring u to those speeds
hence why I said 'stock' air.

there are only a couple aftermarket GPU coolers that'd I'd actually consider worth while and capable of getting those....one of which you own...the other would be made by zalman, but I'm not 100% sure on their current latest after market cooling product name....but if I were to recommend to someone which one to get I'd first suggest that NVSilencer.

PZEROFGH, cooling plays a big role in order to get such high scores. You think shamino from Vr forums holds the record in 3dmark 03 and 05 with stock cooling?

...fine geez, well no one is posting their scores, and i came here to see some scores, but all i see is you talking about third party heatsinks and alll that jumble mumble stuff, and you dont even have a thirdparty heatsink

PZEROFGH said:
...fine geez, well no one is posting their scores, and i came here to see some scores, but all i see is you talking about third party heatsinks and alll that jumble mumble stuff, and you dont even have a thirdparty heatsink

who doesnt? me? you cant read either? so whats an nv silencer? stock cooling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom