New Video Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
Well last christmas i bought the EVGA 6600 GT 128 mb Video card for my built computer.. ever since ive had it i have had problems with it.. every game i play you see Spears of glitching coming out of the screen im sure you know what im talking about.. anyways ive done the updates to the video card like drivers and such and even did some tweaking but its still does the same thing on every game... so i said mayb its time just to get a BRAND new Video card that mayb just came out and that alot of people have has used and liked. so can anyone tell me of a good video card that you liked and is good? my Budget is no more then 200 dollers...

and btw i have 512DDR PC3200 Memory and when i play my dark age of camelot game i wanna load up two accounts like i use too but everytime i switch to account to account it "link deads" and also when theres alot of people i have bad computer lag by gettin mayb another 512DDR PC3200 for it to equal 1gig that it will fix this problem? Thanks.

Upgrade to at least 1gb of RAM. If you had this problem with your 6600GT you should of RMA'd it when you had the chance. Is it still under warranty?

One gig or RAM will help out alot, and get a 6800, and if im not mistaken it can be unlocked to 6800Ultra. Ask pzerofgh about more on unlocking.

6800 has 12 pipelines and can be unlocked to 16. The 6800 and the 6800GT will never be the same because of its different memory. The 6800 uses ddr whereas the GT uses ddr3.

well been using Nvidia type cards forever wanna go to Raedon or whatever.. my cousin has one and its nice as hell.. what do you prefer i get?

Even with the 6800 will i have the same problems im having now? and what brand 6800 should i go with? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom