i'm so happy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
GuitarFreak1857 said:
lol, i saw the add in maximum PC for it, looks pretty sweet

yeah i guess throughout the game you "see things" and are going a little crazy maybe. The slow motion is a pretty cool feature. I need a better computer as the game is pretty demanding.

GuitarFreak1857 said:
o it has like a bullet time?

yes. it's limited in duration like in Max Pain. In FEAR it also changes your perception or something. seems like you can see enemies a little better, a little hard to describe.

Yeah, the bullet time feature... like max payne or actually the matrix, is fantastic in FEAR, IMO. Once you've mastered the timing of when to use it and when not to... it gets you out of so many tough situations. And believe me, have you ever heard this in multiplayer games, "Damn that guy takes so many hits!" Well, get ready because the enemies are freakin' tough to take down. Their (AI) is really agressive too. I've noticed that they are fully aware of the flammable barrels too. Not only will they shoot them if you're standing near one, they also know to avoid walking near one in a fire fight. They hop over everything, prone, duck, jump, crouch around walls, rush, camp... it's not "multiplayer" caliber.. but it's pretty good for single player.

I love this game.

LOL - If you have it, try playing with the difficulty on Extreme.
wow... I get owned so bad... I can barely get a shot off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom