4 AGP slots but 1 PCI slot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

decoyfred

Beta member
Hey ya'll:

I'm looking to build a simple but effective system for a friend and found Asus barebone systems with good specs. The one thing making me hold off on going with one is the fact that there's only 1 PCI slots but from 4 to 8 AGP slots on'em. Maybe I'm not thinking of this stright but I see that as being preoblematic. Any advice?

Stop smoking crack... the only device with that many video card slots is the gigabyte quad-SLI with 4 PCI-E slots... but nothing has 4 AGP slots,s thats insane... do you even know how an AGP slot looks like?

First off,
Fred, there is no such thing as a video card with 4 agp slots. SLI is the most video slots you will find, which is not agp either, instead its pcie.

Second off
I Think that all of you that posted to this guy owe him an apology. This is his first post ever. his title says it all "Virgin Techie".
More then likely you have just scared a new member away from this forum. And i know for a fact that you all where not born with a complete knowledge f computers. So please back off and treat him with respect. He was simply asking a question, and got his facts mixed up!

Sorry for the badgering bro

Phil

Well This is my Last Post here, People are starting to really piss me off. I dont get why people have to be so ****ing rude sometimes. People come to theese forumns to have us help them with there problems, instead we turn them around and kick there ass out the door. Whats going on here? Is there something im missing? Well if anyone has a problem you can e-mail me at PBElcher@col-col.com for i will no longer be posting on theese forumns.

I had fun while i was here
Peace out
Phillip Belcher

I'll agree/\ /\

It would seem that this guy has some bad info. He came for help not a bunch of name-calling.

the spec probably reads agp 4x/8x which means the speed of the AGP slot not the quantity. :)

BTW: welcome to Tech-Forums..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom