alienware or xps

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if i had that much cash and wanted a rig just for gaming here is what i would get

AMD FX-57
DFI-NF4 Ultra-d
1gig G.Skill PC 4800FF
2XWD 74gig Raptors
1XEvga 7800GTX
Dangerden water cooling
19" Vewsonic X924 4ms LCD

Yeah, I would have to agree, dell sucks! The other day I was in the mall and a customer from the dell direct store was harassing a dell employee because his computer sucked so bad and no one would service him. Wow was that great! The best part of the story is when my friends and I yelled from the top balcony "BUY A MACINTOSH!" and he replied "I will after I finish with these two (not a nice word)"

Dell REALLY sucks.
1) Their tech support is worse than Alienware's (trust me, my brother has a Dell and i have an Alienware),
2) Dell buys items in "white boxes" meaning, they are basically blank parts, and Dell is able to put any name on said part,
3) Alienware cases are SO freaking nice! Installing new hardware is SUCH a breeze!

once the option is there to build i think that u should do that! you could save so much. and get much better specs than they would offer, but i would go with dell if i had to buy one. but building is the best option!

nezzari said:
With that money, you could get godly machines elsewhere.

Btw, if you do go dual core, don't bother getting a 4800+.

why? is it just way to expensive or somethign?

I have no idea why you would want to avoid the 4800+ dual core. I would go for an FX-57 myself... Wow, do not buy the dell, please.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom