First Time Computer Making!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twist

Beta member
1. lol why does everyone want that TT Tsunami, ive heard mixed reviews on that case, including that it feels cheap...before you get that case, do some hard looking, so you know you are getting what you want

2. with that budget and your building a gaming rig, i would suggest spending less on the processor and more on the video card

3. i havent heard of that ram before

4. are you overclocking? planning to use SLI? if not, i would suggest something a little bit cheaper...either the Lanparty non-sli or abit, asus

5. nice sound card, although are you gonna get the speakers to take advantage of that card? if not, i wouldnt really get that card (untill you do get good speakers) and put more money into the graphics card or something.

My modifications to your original build;

1.) Instead of getting the A-DATA RAM, get this one.

2.) Get a SATA150 hard drive. UltraATA/133 is getting old.

3.) Change the motherboard to either the Lanparty nF4 UT Ultra-D or Lanparty nF4 SLI-DR.

4.) The Liquid Cooling isn't worth it. The stock HSF that comes with the processor is very good, you don't even need another HSF.

5.) Sound card. I see you already switched to the LIVE. Good choice.

The processor is just fine the way it is. Pzero, recommending the 3800+ over the 4400+ is like recommending the 3200+ over the 3700+. If he has the money, he should go with the 4400+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom