help, any way to recover lost password for Winace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminaire613

Beta member
So I made a horrible mistake. I encrypted some files on my computer using Winace and I no longer recall the password. Is there any possible way in which to recover the files. Its vitally important that I do.

my email is alexander0909@hotmail.com

thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

good luck. brute force tools takes forever

Advanced Archive Password Recovery 2.20

Well I did find one brute force tool, however it couldnt recognize the .xef file... Do you know how you could get a brute force program to recognize that? or maybe it was just the program and maybe there is another program that would recognize it?

Luminaire613 said:
Well I did find one brute force tool, however it couldnt recognize the .xef file... Do you know how you could get a brute force program to recognize that? or maybe it was just the program and maybe there is another program that would recognize it?

sorry. I've never heard of that type of file. for future references type your password in notepad in the same folder.

Thankyou Rico and Warez Monster, however, all those links lead to the same program that Eric B named above, which I have tried, but it doesnt recognize the .xef extension that winace converted it into....

Do you have any ideas on how you can get that program to recognize the xef file extension, or a program that will recognize it?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom