Outlook 2002 Rich Text Problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zandor435

Solid State Member
I am using Outlook 2002. When I change my settings under the "Mail Format" tab to convert outgoing to Rich Text, my emails do not show up with bold or underlined after they are sent.

I have changed every setting i can find in the Mail Format tab, and I have not been able to get the Rich Text formatting to send bold and italicized emails.

I would use HTML formatting, but parts of my email are in Russian and for whatever reason the Russian parts of the email are not being encoded properly in HTML. Those parts of the email show up as ???? ????? when you view it.

The russian works fine in Rich Text Format, but I have need to be able to make parts bold etc for editing.

I am willing to try anything that might work, please help me find either the simple solution I am missing or a creative one I haven't thought of.

Appreciate any advice.

Zach

Ok it sounds like you do have the propper language pack on your machine, ( hopefully ). Have you always had this problem ?
Have you created a "New" outlook profile ?

This problem has only come about when I had to reinstall Outlook 2002 because of another issue.

I have not created a "new" outlook profile. I will try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom