memory question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiahou said:
To be honest thats harsh.

First of all, thats where he belongs?..

''Noob builders'' - believe it or not, you were a ''noob builder'' at 1 point.

''Noob'' - .... Joke word for the UBER L33T.

And i havnt read the other posts carefully enough to criticise them, but this post was.. simply..... heart breaking.

On topic please.

Dude, like I said, I DON't WANNA TALK ABOUT THAT IN THIS THREAD.

I said he belongs there because over here, he's screwing people over. I can direct you to 2 different threads where I had to correct him. Exmaple; he said a microATX motherboard might fit into a midTower case. Now what if the guy had bought a microATX motherboard and a midTower case? They DON'T fit! I rest my case.

I call them noob builders because, in my opinion, they don't know enough so they just say "OMGZORZ, TT is a crap brand! omgz they screwed me overz!!!"

I sincirely hope that the last 3 posts, including this one, are deleted since they're crapping up this fine, upstanding, thread.

oh....

But he is trying to help, remember that.

And plus, every1 makes mistakes.

All must have a coke and a smile.

im just a bit sketchy about that dfi, ive seen corsair value selects not work with em, so if anyone here has a dfi, what memory are you using?

I found some 2 x 1GB Overclocking Memory. These can do DDR520, even DDR550 in some cases. OCZ Gold Series 2GB (2 x 1GB). Its a bit pricey though, $313 before rebate, $281 after.

If you're overclocking, then you won't be using Corsair ValueSelect anyways. Well, you won't be using Corsair RAM at all, so I wouldn't worry too much about that if I were you.

And the DFI is posisbly the most reliable motherboard out there. Most people that I recommend builds for, I recommend OCZ EL Platinum Rev. 2 Memory. But they only make that in 2 x 512MB so 2 x 1GB isn't possible with those.

Since we're talking about memory; you know that you don't need to have overclocking memory to overclock your CPU right? If you set a memory divider between your memory and your processor, then you can overclock your processor while your memory remains close to its rated speed.

yeah i knew that, but i still may want to overclock it to see what it does i guess, ill read about those 2x512 sticks you recommended

the most important thing to me is quality, and thats partially why i was looking into mushkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom