PARTS WE DESTROYED out of frustration

Status
Not open for further replies.
hillbillybob said:
HUH???? you disabled the leg press with it, it's that strong?

no, the leg press finally killed the hd, that damn thing lasted through several hundred lbs, finaly we put it on the leg press and dropped 500 on it, it made a dent, lol... a few more drops and we killed it

.45, 12 guage shotty, 20 guage shotty, 7mm Rem Mag deer rifle, baseball bat, drop kick, third story window, wall socket, dog, 9mm and finally, my personal favorite, pure sodium and water, very explosive

ya, dog, canine, man's best friend

more specifically - case was off because of cooling problems, dog was male, marking territory, right on the MoBo

didn't even try to repair, just pitched it

Snapped a piece of an athlon 500MHz processor off tryinc to remove it from the heatsink. The bent the pins by smashing it into the socket the wrong way.

I have snapped a few key boards out of frustration over my knee.

I do go out of my way to smash any electronic goods that i want to throw out. My father has this rather Bad Habbit of "rescuing" just about any thing that have out lived it purpose, however it works or it semi works.

Canon BJC-600 - The printer head died in it again for the 3rd time. And by this time I could just purchase a new printer instead of paying the AU$300 for a new printer head.
So I threw out the windows and into the a salt water swimming pool just to make sure that it was F.U.B.A.R.ed.

About 50% of the computers that have been retired from my dad's school. The other 50% are still at home, and my dad would notice them going missing.
So if some one want some Apple IIe (no idea if they are working) send me a PM and I will make sure the garage door is unlocked some night.

Sport1031 said:
Snapped a piece of an athlon 500MHz processor off tryinc to remove it from the heatsink. The bent the pins by smashing it into the socket the wrong way.

OMG i nvr heard of that happening be4 HAHAHAHA!!!!! that sux but its funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom