2.65GHZ Venice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant RMA my cpu, its been 30 days :( and i cant get a replacemnt senese its warranty through the manufactuer

Nubius, I've heard it many times and even some people on here confirmed it.

Pzero, even if the replacement is through the manufacturer (AMD) then you can send it to AMD and get a replacement chip. You just need a good enough excu- *ahem* reason.

I'm running Prime95 right now just to check really how stable my 2.5GHz @ 1.425v is, its been running for like 10 hours or so and hasn't failed yet. The load temps are going between 54*C-56*C. If I bump the vcore up to 1.45, the load temps go to 59*C...

Thats Horrible 0_0...

Mmh 2,65 nice, but can't you go higher to like 2,8 ghz? My winnie goes to 2,55 (3200+ / max is 2,65 not really stable). Venice cores are known
for good oc potential.

gaara said:
lol how about trying to beat my 2.8GHz with 1:1...I'm using much less vcore now too where you're getting close to the core capacity

I still haven't even tested the max for this shizzo yet either...I'm thinking it could hit 3GHz if I tried though

:rolleyes:

Nubius, I've heard it many times and even some people on here confirmed it.
that doesn't confirm crap. I've never heard of that nor have I heard people on here say that...sounds like a load of bull to me.....it'd be pretty stupid for a company to say a thermal paste ruins your RMA...especially since these CPUs have heatspreaders on them so there is no real chance of the stuff 'shorting' the resistors that are near the die on XP's...

also like I said it's easily cleanable

i put AS5 on my GPU and returned it and it still came back lol. so AS5 doesnt void it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom