The End of P2P is Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highelly doubt all this BS about Vista having P2P but the lattest version 5231 was released on Monday. You can bet I'll be checking it out then I can't believe that MS will spit on themselves.

Tyler1989 said:
I highelly doubt all this BS about Vista having P2P but the lattest version 5231 was released on Monday. You can bet I'll be checking it out then I can't believe that MS will spit on themselves.

What were you saying?

P2P.jpg

Thank you Eric. You proved my point. I said that Vista had P2P installed BY default. But no one will believe me. Like i have said you can run it and all it does is sayin Connectin to Server but nothing happens since the P2P Server is not up yet. I feel a little better now.

thats stupid, so the RIAA will come and hunt you down for using Linux/Open Source torrents. I got Kubuntu and Openoffice that way.

no, bittorent uses seeds, and that's how the RIAA tracks who and how many and what has been downloaded. A piece of software the falls under the GNU liscense wont attract the attention that downloading Ghost of you by My Chemical romance will. Using open source like that is fine, you can't get nailed for it.

1.) it doesn't fall under the RIAA's umbrella of intellectual property, and
2.) it already has it's own liscense stating anyone can use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom