BestBuy lied to me when they sold me my computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever said threat to sue them.. thats silly. People do that where i work all the time (CompUSA) and guess what we say "Ok sir/madam, due to corporate policy I am not allowed to communicate with you anymore, if you wish to pursue this matter in court you will need to contact our corporate office and our corporate lawyers will be more than happy to go to court against you, thank you very much. I've had to do that before because i work at the techshop, after i said that i simply walked back to the techshop and you should have seen the persons face, it was the best thing i've ever done to asshole customers... Haha... The person got me to come out again and said "well... well.. i was kidding" and i said "sir, there is nothing funny about a lawsuit, excuse me, i must go now" and walked back in the shop. Sucker. Then he called a manager over, and i told him what the customer said, and the manager said the same thing and walked away.. w00

Dan DeVille said:
I bought my Gateway from Best Buy. The ad said the CPU was a P4 540 3.2 when it's actually a P4 550 3.4Ghz. However, the 1Gb RAM is only showing 998Mb, and I'm using a 9200SE, so the lost memory isn't due to the integrated graphics. However, CPU-Z shows 1024. Anybody know wtf????
Retail computers (Gateway, Sony, HP, etc.) show "0.99 GB" or "0.98 GB" of ram all the time, it's not big deal. They're still running a gig but for whatever reason Windows isn't able to show you that.

I e-mailed Bestbuy 4 days ago, and they said that they would respond within 3. I am currently still without a responce. What do you think I should do?

bartthecartoon said:
That is why I bought this e-Machine, though. I wasn't planning to just use it like it was when I bought it. I noticed that it was really cheap, but it had a fast processor, and the motherboard seemed to be ok. It can be used with SATA drives, and it can have 2 gigs of RAM added.
Yeah, but I'll be you anything that all it has are PCI slots :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom