Get IE back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David2004

In Runtime
Well, after so many said firefox was so much better then IE, i decided to switch to it.. but i dont seem to like it as much... is there a way i can make it more leniant(sp) on sites i can go to? I dont have IE anymore, my brother deleted it, and firefox wont let me even go to mircosoft's site to re-download it. Any help would be much appreciated.

David2004 said:
Well, after so many said firefox was so much better then IE, i decided to switch to it.. but i dont seem to like it as much... is there a way i can make it more leniant(sp) on sites i can go to? I dont have IE anymore, my brother deleted it, and firefox wont let me even go to mircosoft's site to re-download it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Removed?! Or do you mean the shortcuts are gone?

Hey

IE isnt really gone.Go into your control panel and add remove programs.Then select window components.And click on IE and reinstall it.Easy as cake.I mean PIE

Its just like everything Perfance.I tried firefox and couldnt get used to it.IE has worked for me for years.And security isnt a problem for me.

nitestick said:
i probably don't have much credibility with my sig but firefox is better than IE.

Lol same here, never had really big probs with IE, but firefox is way faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom