2.65GHZ Venice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT BAD. Not bad at all. I hate my Venice. Despite its somewhat high overclockability, its temps are ridiculous; 55*C at full load at 1.4 vcore...I STILL haven't gotten the damn AS5 on yet, its been sitting on my table forever. Just too lazy to blast the HSF off again.

Maybe I should RMA or something, just for a replacement.

dude you are seriously lazy, i mean you can not just pick up the tube of AS5 take off the heatsink, clean athe stock whatever off not. and put some on. LOL.

meh, I'm with flanker....although compared to water cooling what he's talking about would be no problem, but I understand his laziness :p

wouldn't RMA it though, probably just get an even worse overclocker

i was thiking of RMAing my processor sense i know now its not my ram using micron "g" too.

I can understand about the even worse overclocker, but these temps are ridiculous. It was 35*C Idle, which is kinda good, but 47*C at load at STOCK speeds. Overclocked, its 37*C Idle, and 55*C Load...

wtf 47C full oad at stock speeds??? i was like 35C at stock speeds. are you sure your voltage is right?

Wow, agreeing here. My load is 40 stock, and 36 idle. Your voltage has to be adjusted! It should be 1.4 or something, right? (my bios doesn't say the voltage. It just says +.025 or +.05)

Ryan

lol how about trying to beat my 2.8GHz with 1:1...I'm using much less vcore now too where you're getting close to the core capacity

I still haven't even tested the max for this shizzo yet either...I'm thinking it could hit 3GHz if I tried though

Dude, I'm not stupid, I know what my vcore is, its at 1.4v.

Its just a crappy Venice. I should either RMA it or put the AS5 on it.

Thing is I can't put AS5 and then RMA it, AS5 voids the warranty.

Thing is I can't put AS5 and then RMA it, AS5 voids the warranty.
ehhh since when?

1. I wouldn't believe that anyway.
2. It's easily cleaned off leaving no trace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom