BestBuy lied to me when they sold me my computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could've taken it out and replaced it with the 256MB stick. You have no way of proving otherwise, so basically you're screwed.

That's true, but even though I don't have much of a chance of winning, I will keep e-mailing them for a while and see if they will eventually cave. Its not worth too much effort but I might as well try.

bartthecartoon said:
That's true, but even though I don't have much of a chance of winning, I will keep e-mailing them for a while and see if they will eventually cave. Its not worth too much effort but I might as well try.

email?? email is the weakest form of communication when you are complaining.......

The phone is way better, infact... Being there to complain in person is 10x better.

Well, that's the thing the Bestbuy that I bought it at takes an hour to get to from my house, and its just not worth it for me to go there.

I would suggest the phone. What you need to do is not talk to the first person you get on the line. In a place where customer service is saught after ( even though they might not be good ) they still try very hard to please its customers. You need to talk to a manager, If that doesn't work, request to talk to their manager.... You will get taken care of, I promise.

Sometimes empty threats get the job done. It actually worked for me once. Usually companies will give in to your rightful demnands if they think you're going to sue them.

Yes but see its your fault for taking your time and exceeding 2 months since you bought the dam thing. If you would have waited a week you might not have a computer. But if I sold a computer 2 Months ago and somebody said it only came with 256mb, what took them so long?
So basically there is nothing you can do about it right now from what I see your just gonna have to live with it sorry buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom