2.65GHZ Venice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PZEROFGH

Golden Master
i got my 64 3200+ venice stable at 2.65ghz
super PI timings of 32.5 seconds
my ram is running at 220mhz
i got it at 265mhz but it kept crapping out at me even with 3-4-4-10 timings and thats i got 32.05 seconds but i couldnt get anything done on my comp it kept freezing :( why does my desktop have to be so big LOL :D

how do i resize an image without losing picture quality under 1024kb?

i make them ppl mad with the venice crapping out at 2.5 LOL :p omfg now its only 2350kb brb ppl does anyone know how to do this, maybe i shuld take the pics individual that would have been so much easier LOL. last try before i do post them up invidiidually. 2187kb LOL

dont worry i did not photoshop this or do whatever cause im cheap like that and im still using paint

darn LCD is so blurry need to download clearXP or whatnot again.

im impressed myself, need to see if i can get 2.7 then ill start laughing at all those people with 2.55 ghz venices!

i make them ppl mad with the venice crapping out at 2.5 LOL
jee, wonder who you could be implying there....however I'm not really mad considering yours is still fairly crappy for a venice and only 75Mhz above mine, plus my RAM overclock is way above yours which makes up the lack of CPU power which gives us almost the same times in SuperPI.

geez so picky man, i got it stable the inlarge FTTP or what not in prime95 for 1 hour lol. dont worry ill do a 24 hour test when i can. and here are some pics of eversest and MBm5

i didnt even bother with speedfan -32C LOL

i could make my ram go at 265FSB on like some crappy timings like 3-4-4-10, i also got it to boot at 3-3-3-10 but like i said it would crap out in paint for some odd reaason right when i hit ctrl c to copy the desktop picutre...:confused: maybe ill try to do it again 1:1 ratio

Dude, not Idle temps, load temps. I can get my CPU stable at 2.8GHz for an hour too, it fails after 2 hours and 15 mins...not to mention the temps, but thats another issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom