quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
plugged it in wrong. switch it around. usually the collored one goes to positive. please check your motherboard manual for further info. ;-)

lol juice daddy is just making up all the questions

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is tough cause i never had any computer problems :p

Timmy just installed his new heatsink, he plugged in the 4 pin molex connector to his psu, and clipped it on, he turns on the computer, and finds out he can not find the rpm of the cpu fan? what did he do wrong?

timmy just got an old computer from his friend running win98. when he loads it up he get the error cannot find file vnetsep.vxd that is listed in the registry. How does timmy get rid of the error?

yup thats correct, now how do i answer hefe question?

he downloads it and puts it on a cd? lol i dunno windows 98 is old school for me. i dont have 98 i just have 95 and XP

nope regedit find key reffering to vnetsup.vxd and delete it. the daddy wanted a software question. hit us with another pzerofgh.

why me lol. i suck at questions and i finally fixed my USB keyboard if you guys wanted to know. anyways thinking thinking thinking thinking...........................................................................................................................................................

yeah i got nothing just give me a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom