Project : WAKE UP NEO......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do appologise for the lack of pics. My CF memory in my digi cam is dying. Right now I am waiting for Couriers Please to show up with my 64MB CF Memory Card.

Harper's neglecting our pic NEEDS! It's okay, we'll forgive you... THIS TIME. I'm lookin forward to seeing progress though.

Ryan

Last night I was working late. I need money in order to purchase my computer mods.

Tonight, I got a bigger problem...... MY copy of F.E.A.R. just came in.

So.... do I play F.E.A.R.?
or do I take pics?
or do I spend to some quality time with family as they might be dragging me out to dinner tonight?

Shumway said:
Hey Harper is this the pic your thinking about putting on the side?
When I am done, the right side panel will have that picture of TRINITY on it. I do have some other mods going on the inside of the case.

Wow... that's a tough call. I didn't even know FEAR came out today... I haven't been following it at all, I just played the single player demo a couple times and that's it. It does own pretty hard... so I don't know. We, as gamers, would be hypocrites if we told you to take the pictures first. :)

charles_scott said:
So what? We want pictures, it takes 5 seconds per picture, so 1 minute away from the newest game out is not going to hurt him.
No but my parent call me up about dinner tonight will.

Sorry, family first.

I will see tonight if i got time about posting pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom