The End of P2P is Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
the way I look at it,

if you have the funds you will purchase the software legally,

if you are poor like me why should I do without all the best software,

p2p is the Robin Hood of the online world,

'steal from the rich and give to the poor',

anyway these companies aren't stupid they have pirated costs built into the retail price,

I can see however that a small time company at the bottom of the heap would be rather pissed off!

Tyler1989 said:
Because that is falsehood listen up it's a common cheap defense saying MSN messenger is P2P because it can transfer files you all know very well the discussion is only for the big players with massive file swapping programs.

Hey Tyler before you go and shout off at the mouth like this do some reseacrch ok. First off this is not like MSN at all. This is a P2P client application that connects to a server. (which at this time is not on of course, but it tries to connect to it). You think you know so much about Vista when the fact is you know less than some members here. Plain and simple stop trying to sy you know more abou tthis than me in particular. I have been using the OS since it was first out as Longhorn back at build 3683. The simple fact is that someone does actually know more than you in this situation and if you would stop and listen you would learn a thing or 2. I am not saying i know it all, far from it.

EricB said:
where? and where is this dvd ripper that suppose to be built into it.

Eric the P2P client is located in the Control Panel. I have seen it many times. I have tried to run it personally but it just sits there. I have stated that this might work against M$ for the fact that a hacker might find a way to use this system against them and transfer Vista over their own network. I believe that this is going to be monitored somehow.

Mak this is not about knowing everything if anyone of us did we would not be here. But I deny that fact and will check it out my my Virtual PC today.

I have 4047-Beta1 what build is it in?

Tyler1989 said:
Mak this is not about knowing everything if anyone of us did we would not be here. But I deny that fact and will check it out my my Virtual PC today.

I have 4047-Beta1 what build is it in?

I have seen it in build 5219 and 5231. I dont think it was in build 5112.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom