whats the perfect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
whats the perfect air flow set up? my case has a 120 on top 90mm on the back a 90mm on the side panel, and a 90 mm on the bottom front of the case, but i dont know whats would be the best setup for best air flow? anyone have a good rule for remembering airflow setup?

2/3 fans for intake, one on the side, and one/two in the front, 1/2 fans exahust, two 80mm or one 120mm, and another exahust blowhole . and a fan or two or three in the psu.

i got an aerocool case with 1 120 in front, 1 80 on side and 2 in back. also adjustable fan on my aspire psu, and everything is really cool

basically make the air go straight through the case and the side one is just for the cpu

æArchOAngelæ,

As long as the fans on the side and front are intake, and the ones on top and back are exhaust, you are set up.

To add some further thought to the topic, is it better to run with the side of the case off, or on? I have seen mixed reviews about this practice. Currently, my case has the side off, cuz it sits in an enclosure, and I hate taking it all the way out to take the side off to look inside. Still has the front, rear, CPU, and PSU fans running, plus I threw a 120mm (free-standing) on the open side for good measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom