i must be stupid or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
go to BIOS you don't have to even break out that adapter and it will say somewhere in the periphals option (atleast in mine DFI Lanparty Ultra - D) and it will say something about a keyboard and disabled switch to enabled save to cmos and exit and then it should work. Thank you for your time hopefull we can get this to work!
~Grim

bradybnmci said:
Whats your partition 1 going to be used for ? Thats a little small for anything. I would make it atleast a couple Gb's.

its gonna be used just for win xp... reason being... a friend of mine has his setup like this... and when his stuff starts acting funny or theres a virus thats causing problems... he just deleats the partition that contains windows and reinstalls it... that way he doesnt have to go about reinstalling all of his games and what not... see what im saying... should i make that partition bigger for win xp?

bradybnmci said:
Make it about 2 Gb or so...
XP needs 1.5 GB of available hard disk space just to install XP.

lol

im a dumbass...

when i was making that first partition... i thought i was putting in 20gb... not 20mb... *smacks forehead*

ill make that one 10gb then... think thatll be good? what would that be in gigs? 10000mb?

GrimReaper23 said:
that is a really good Idea!! I'm gonna steal that from you my genious. Did my Bios help you with that other problem?

not sure... still installing winxp... ill let you know once its installed tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom