What RAM do i need to oc a AMD 3000+????

Status
Not open for further replies.
your not going ot OC very far with valueram may i say, well you wont OC very far with your ultra ram either lol.

if i can take this bad boy to 3400 i will be delighted...do u guys think i can take it .4 gig over with 1gb of ram? i hope so becuz that would be steller...ps, do u all like my new avatar? lol

Dude, I LOVE your new avatar, lol. What'd you use to make it?

With good quality 1GB RAM you can take it not only .4GHz over, but (If you're lucky) 1.0GHz over.

why are you guys talking as if RAM effects your CPU overclock.

It doesn't matter what the hell kind of RAM you got, that's why theres memory dividers to keep your memory running down at around 200 while you crank up the HTT for your CPU.

With good quality 1GB RAM you can take it not only .4GHz over, but (If you're lucky) 1.0GHz over
RAM does NOT effect that....his CPU will overclock as far as it can go based on what week it was made, luck of course is the biggest part of it, but RAM does NOT effect your CPU overclock, they are two completely seperate things.

Only time you need to worry about getting good RAM is if you want to OC your RAM as well and have it follow your CPU up when raising the HTT to get the most of out of your system

Nubius said:
why are you guys talking as if RAM effects your CPU overclock.

It doesn't matter what the hell kind of RAM you got, that's why theres memory dividers to keep your memory running down at around 200 while you crank up the HTT for your CPU.
Only time you need to worry about getting good RAM is if you want to OC your RAM as well and have it follow your CPU up when raising the HTT to get the most of out of your system

i'll be darned...i always thot u hadda have good/fast ram to keep up/oc ur cpu a-plenty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom