problems with reformating

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimli of gloin

In Runtime
hello TF.

i recently reformated my HDD and made 2 partitions , C (20gb)and D(60GB). i installed the OS (XP) on C. i was wondering how can i get all the program files over the D drive. i havent installed any programs on C yet except the OS but i need the program files folder on the D drive. is this possible or do have to just install programs on the D drive.

Also, this should probly be in a different thread but now that i have wiped the Hard drive scroll feature lags. like if i scroll down or up it just lags. i think its to do with the screens refresh rate. do i need a driver. is it my graphics card driver?

thanx for all the help

sorry guys my bad, when i go into settings for the monitor, it just says default. i know it from here but can anyone help with the first question

I was playing around with a program called partition magic, I think it has a thing that will move files from one partition to another...

PartitionMagic is a computer program for hard disk drive partitioning originally made by the company PowerQuest but now owned by Symantec. It runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system or from a bootable CD-ROM and enables creation and modification of partitions. Already existing partitions with data in their file systems can be resized without the data being erased. The lastest verion is 8.0.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_Magic

compliments of google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom