Program request?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzmag

Solid State Member
My pc has started crashing quite frequently, and I was wondering if there was software out there that could tell me what the offending piece of hardware or software could be. The pc hangs too so it would have to be some kind of constant logging software that i could restart and check to see what died.

oops, wrong button.

anyway, the last thing going is a service control manager doesn't tell me much, I need a real time logging program

strart, run, type msconfig and go to startup, click disable all but leave your av on and reboot and see if there is still a lag

Warez Monster said:
strart, run, type msconfig and go to startup, click disable all but leave your av on and reboot and see if there is still a lag

And if the lag goes away start by re checking one program then restart again and if it still works restart and recheck another, keep doing this until you find the program that is causing the problem

thx for the posts guys

umm not sure what you guys are on about, I don't have lag the pc freeze and I need real time software to find out what is happening before the crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom