Where To Buy Laptop DVD Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3incorp

In Runtime
Where does everyone buy their generic laptop drives. I am looking for a DVDRW, DVD-CDRW for a HP OminBook XE3 GF Series?

Internal or External. If your looking for internal, you will have to go to HP direct. Call 1-800-OKCOMPAQ. The indians will direct you to the right place.

Thanks, I had checked the HP site and they want from $190 for a basic CD Rom to $450 for a DVDRW. I have an external DVDRW and an External CDRW. I was just wanting to replace the sometimes working internal CD ROM, but not for that cost.

Yep, should have known the manufactor would want an arm and leg. I did the ebay thing the other night. They had some listed for an Omnibook XE3 , but was for the GE series and the correlating manufactor part number was not the same either. I may take a chance with one for $59.

Just get an external one alot cheaper then an internal one also it most likely will fit in your carying case! Thank you for your time hopefull we can get this to work!
~Grim

Thanks Grim, I already have an external DVDRW and CDRW. Just wanted the internal to work so that I have something for when I am traveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom