Will this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually It only burn CD-RWs at 24X (and I got like 50 blank CD-RW that I can't use yet so I would rather have a 32x cdrw)

Do you have to have softare to burn DVDs? The software that comes with the one I was looking at sucks (people say it's the demo version).

Beefcake said:
Actually It only burn CD-RWs at 24X (and I got like 50 blank CD-RW that I can't use yet so I would rather have a 32x cdrw)

Do you have to have softare to burn DVDs? The software that comes with the one I was looking at sucks (people say it's the demo version).
Do you have 32X CD-RWs? Even if you do, I doubt you wil burn them at 32X without errors. I tend to burn things one or two notches down from max. When trying to burn at max, I have had coasters from time to time.

I use Nero for most of my CD & DVD burning. If you are copying movies, DVD Shrink, DVD Decrypter, and DVD Xcopy platinum are the way to go. I prefer DVDXcopy plat, but I have the pre-ban version that actually burns a LOT faster than the other two. I rip the DVD with Xcopy, remove the nag with 321Gone, then burn it with Nero. Using 8X media, I burn at 6X, nary an error yet.

dont tell me your getting the retail version of the DVD burner, why do you need the retail version, save money and get the OEM.

Ok I was looking at the retail version because it came with software but I'm not getting it because people are saying that the software it comes with isn't good.

Yes they are 32x my brother got 500 of them for 25 bucks from his work so he gave me a cake box with about 50-60 in it.

Is there any free or cheap software that I can burn movies with? Otherwise I'll just get it and live without burning movies for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom