$8000 dollar budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flanker said:
Just build a regular PC and buff it up dude, you don't need a 60" Plasma monitor or any of that $H!+, then its just a waste of money. Just use your ****ing brain dude.

How is a Plasma TV as waste of money? An $8000 PC is a waste of money... Hell a $5000 PC is a waste of money, even I know that.

you really think a plasma TV IS a waste of money?!?!?!?!??!

i say just get what havock is getting thats a nice pc, except the 2GB 4*512 i would just get 1*2

You guys that are talking about $500 speakers and plasma TVs must not remember that he said he now wants to spend ~2,400. That's still enough to get basically all top of the line but no plasma TV. For that general price range I would get something like this,

DFI LP Ultra-D or SLI
A64 X2 +4400
7800GTX
2x1GB DDR 400 (PC3200)
X-Fi Xtreme Music
250GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.8 SATA150
17" or 19" Viewsonic LCD 8ms or lower
Antec TruepowerII 550W

^thats basically what I'm getting soon and when you throw in keyboard, mouse, case, and optical drives it comes to ~2,500.

and like Flanker I recommend a good set of headphones. I'm considering Sony's MDR-XD400 or Icemat's Siberia headset. If you want to go with surround sound speakers I'd say get Logitech Z-5300e 5.1 for a good setup that will fit in your budget.

P.P. Mguire said:
He recomended the tv before he said he was dropping the price.
I know that. It's just that everyone is going on about it like he's still going to get one and nobody was telling him what to get with his new budget.

Well its pretty obvious what to get. Just cut out some of the retarted posts and put it together to your budget. Well at least thats what i would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom