BestBuy lied to me when they sold me my computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What video card do you recomend that I get? Remember all I have is PCI. Are there any good PCI video cards that I could get 2 of and link them?

bartthecartoon said:
That is why I bought this e-Machine, though. I wasn't planning to just use it like it was when I bought it. I noticed that it was really cheap, but it had a fast processor, and the motherboard seemed to be ok. It can be used with SATA drives, and it can have 2 gigs of RAM added.

Looks like you have to get going right now your computer is poor. Get out and get it upgraded now bish :cool:

bartthecartoon said:
My main focus is video games, so yes I did buy a cheap computer. Anyway, it is spelled e-machine, not E-Machine

Technically, it's a proper noun so it should be spelled E-machine or E-Machine. :p

Snake-Eyes said:
Technically, it's a proper noun so it should be spelled E-machine or E-Machine. :p

Technically, it's a company name, and it's spelled and capitalized how the company see's fit, since it wasen't a word untill they made it up for the crappy door stop computers.

locki433 said:
Technically, it's a company name, and it's spelled and capitalized how the company see's fit, since it wasen't a word untill they made it up for the crappy door stop computers.

Hahaha, point taken.

bartthecartoon said:
What video card do you recomend tha I get? Remember all I have is PCI. Are there any good PCI video cards that I could get 2 of and link them?

Like I said, your selection of video cards is going to be very, very limited to older cards and really crappy generic cards. That computer will never be a gaming computer. I guess you could replace the motherboard, you'd have to find one that fits (including the I/O on the back panel) but would it be worth it on such a cheap computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom