Project : WAKE UP NEO......

Status
Not open for further replies.
FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
hardly any. It's one of those 'theoretical' tools. The only application they work on is if you have a drill press. The human hand just has a HECK of a time keeping that thing driving straight. It WORKS, but they're huge PITA tools.

Ryan

Problem is, you try finding a Drill Press that is big enough. Sure, you might have one for side pannels. However you try finding one in a non-industrial environment that will allow you to cut thought the top back of a case.

LOG ENTRY 16 / 10 / 2005

Yesturday, I picked up a GREEN LED Fan, Ducting Mod and 80mm Dust filter.

Today, I cut out the perspex side panel.
And I have given the inside of the case it first coat of colour paint.
The inside of the case is a lighter green to what is going to be on the outside of the case.

Currently my main problem is this.....
The power supply that I want to use has the newer 24 Pin Connection. Where the motherboard I want to us only has a 20 Pin Connnection.
I can not find any stores that will stock a 24 Pin to 20 Pin Converter Cable.
I am just wondering if I can get away it just plugging the 24 Pin Connection into the 20 Pin plug, and have the remaining 2 pins hang out.

The only difference between them 24, and 20 pin plugs are the 4 wires at one end, it will not hurt to use the 20 normal pins on them as far as i know. Just make sure theres room to have the 4 pins hang off...

agreed! words aren't gonna cut it. And who jumps in outa nowhere and calls me a pussy cause spade bits blow? Seriously... some people...

Ryan

I didn't call just you a pussy. I said "you guys." Either way, I didn't mean anything by it, I was just messing around...

I never said anyone is a pussy, you just dont know what the hell there used for. Much faster than a drill bit when it comes to drilling holes in 2x4s for a house.....

[continued hijack]
Do not tell me what I do and do not know. I know what a spade bit is for, and I know how to use one. The fact that they are inefficient and awkward tools does not make me ignorant of what the tool is used for. Shut your trap, dude. Seriously...
[/hijack]

Harper, those pics better be up tomorrow!

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom