Will nVIDIA work as well as ATI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think most ppl here are kick themselves too including me. the darn 9800pro is STILL THE SAME PRICE AS A 6600GT, and the 6600GT blows it out of the water, can you believe this?!?!?!

yeah it's really sad that ATI rips you off like that. do you guys know if the new series of cards is any good? i saw their best card and it looks pretty cool but i'm not sure if it's as good as the 7800GTX

The X1800XT is faster than the 7800GTX in Direct3D titles, but in openGL, the 7800GTX is quicker. the X1800XL is targeted at the 7800GT, but doesn't really make the cut. the X1600XT is aimed at 6600GT/6800 users, its just a tad bit faster than the 6600GT but slower than the 6800. the X1300 Pro is aimed for budget users wanting something besides integrated graphics.

PZEROFGH said:
i think most ppl here are kick themselves too including me. the darn 9800pro is STILL THE SAME PRICE AS A 6600GT, and the 6600GT blows it out of the water, can you believe this?!?!?!

Correct me if i'm wrong but the 9800 Pro was one of the most fastest in his day.
BTW i have one but i buy it like 1 and a half year ago if i'm correct and i paid around $300 with shipping iinclude if i remember well.
That card maybe a lil old but its pretty good "budget" card if you see it in some phsyco way :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom