Overclocked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no dude .. i wasn't tryin' to say that it's fake .. my point was that
instead of posting the wcpuid bmp ..
u could rather post a couple of pics of the cooling setup n' the tempratures .. It would give a better idea n' be more useful

Seriously .. had no other intentions here
Peace :)

oh well seeing as i didnt need to change the core voltage temps have been around the same right now its on 31.6 which is average i have stock cooling aswell but when i turned on my computer yexterday it said overclocking failed so i had to enter the bios and declock to 3.3 im going to try 3.6 again now

can you actually really tell a difference between 3.0 or 3.2 to 3.6? seems like you wouldn't really be able to tell...

in benchmarking.. yes, in the actual use of your computer (maybe)... because you might notice something like windows loading faster or.. maybe smaller programs loading faster, but overall, not much of a different...

Demalii said:
in benchmarking.. yes, in the actual use of your computer (maybe)... because you might notice something like windows loading faster or.. maybe smaller programs loading faster, but overall, not much of a different...

i have to disagree i have a p4 2ghz and i notice the diff when i oc it to 2.2 i realy notice when i play wintemaul wars or... enen diablo2

I think that it all depends on your system. I have a p4 2.6 oced to 3.0, as well as a amd 2500 oced to 2.43. I noticed the bump more with the amd system than I did the p4. Then again in my opinion if is not overclocked, then it is not running at its full potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom