My harddrive is diassapearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavich

Baseband Member
i just installed a SATA 150 gig as my master, with the OS and everything. i have another 112 gig where i keep my stuff games and all But this 112 gig mysteriously dissapears whenever i acsess it. If i dont toch it it stays there, but whenever i want to listen to music or play a game i play it for a few seconds then it crashes and i find out that there is no more 112 drive in my comp, but sometimes when i run hardware installation it returns. then a couple of times, this happened

i turned on the the comp and it says CANNOT START UP BECAUSE SOME SYS 32 CONFIG FILE IS MISSING OR CORRUPT! i dont see how could that be i just reformatted and reinstalled the drive and didnt even open the windows folder, so how could that be? so i restart it again hoping it was just a stupid error. then it says ERROR DETECTING SYSTEM DISK INSERT THE BOOT DISK AND PRESS ENTER.

well THE SYSTEM DISK WAS IN THERE! HOW COULD IT NOT BE DETECTED!

well i unhooked my 112 gig turned it on evrything went normal again, i turned it off hoohed up the 112 and turned it on and everything went normal again exept for the 112 HD dissapearing when i try to use it

also when it disapears, there is a bubble in the down right corner that says that some write delayed error occured

no the boot sequense is ok the SATA harddrive is new, right now i am worried about my other 112 giger HD dissapearing

it says it has a delayed write error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom