Will this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thta ram is good, the video card still sucks its an XFX get an eVGA.

and aspire psus are ok, obviously i got one so i cant say anythign bad about them...

i dont like the psu caues its not cool looking, but i wuold go with the other truepower the "real" truepower . lol

and BFG is good. WHY WOHNT YOU FREAKIN GO WITH EVGA !!! ARE YOU RACIST AGAINST EVGA???

Oh yea I was just asking because I'm shopping around and there is no need for you to answer me like that when I ask for your opinion. I know eVGA makes good cards but their not the only cards out there you know. I hate when people try and shove their opinion down my throat.

What do you mean about the "real" Truepower, aren't they the same kind exept this has more watts? I don't care about looks.

function > looks

Fine don't explain your recommendations. You tell me to get something and you won't tell my why, wtf. I just don't see a difference between the 2 exept it gives off more power; and if you know a difference then will you please tell me and not yell at me to just get it because. I probably going to get an eVGA but I don't want to be yelled at to get one. It's not proper etiquette, I just asked because the BFG has faster speeds.

I'm just trying to find good parts and if I even think about going to a different manufacture you yell at me. Remember I am not buying all my parts yet. I'm just buying the RAM with ALL the money I currently have so I can get the 27 dollar rebate. Just keep that in mind.

you were asking a question? you were just yelling at me to just stop shoving ideas in my face, and opinons down my throat, so i said ok...

BFG 'OC' they OC it for you already.

I'll just get an eVGA and I don't remember yelling at you. But can you tell me which PSU is better and tell me why.

PZEROFGH said:
and BFG is good. WHY WOHNT YOU FREAKIN GO WITH EVGA !!! ARE YOU RACIST AGAINST EVGA???

All I'm saying is that this was just unnecessary, and I think ALL CAPS = YELLING

When you said OOOOOO geez. Sorry I didn't understand what you meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom