Windows Modding

Status
Not open for further replies.

nenn

Baseband Member
i was just wondering if anyone on this forum was intrested or involved in serious windows modding, and what i mean is actually editing the dill files to your own design. its how i did my system and as of right now it runs great so much more resources and less ram usage, win 2k is a bit tricky to run on only 128mb of ram, but i got 256 now (still a shitty amount but when you dont get paid well...you deal), just wondering if anyone wanted to start a little group, or something.

I currently have Windows Server 2003, and would be heavily interested in modding Windows. Unfortunetely, I'm not a programmer. I dont really know what I'mdoing whe it comes to computer programming, but everything else about computers, I am the man. Send more info, because I am interested.

well ive never done any modding on 2k3 server but i would assume some of the info is the same, such as to edit the "look" of the login box it would be editing msgina.dll and the whatnot. another one of the forums i post on for modding is http://hack.modzine.net if you want you can contact me on my aim that i left in my profile, the more the merrier unless your a jerk.....heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom