Not open for further replies.

computer newb

Baseband Member
Ok i bought a new comp
AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Venice core
Gigabyte K8NXP-SLI Motherboard
1024mb DDR400 PC 3200 RAM
Seagate 200gig SATA Baracuda
2x Leadtek 6600GT EXTREME Running in SLI Mode(price of this mainly and performance)
Pioneer 110D 16x Dual Layer DVD Burner
Gigabyte 802.11G Wireless Lan Card (is this of value?)

i would like the hole systems price if someone could total it up for me, and the computers power

that website speaks too smart for me, other wise i would of went to it and not bothred to post... i need you guys help :eek:

There's a calculator built into Windows. It is in Programs/Accessories. It can come in very handy!

theres a thing called geek language ie. agp PCI-E sli and list goes on, i want a sarcastic smackhead like yourself to tell me whats good because your life is these forums and your smart enough to do the step-by-step do the calculator do it once more and calculate the time you spend on your computer

2:34 i need sleep :)

Goodbye, loser. We are not your employees, or slaves. This is a volunteer forum to help nerds like u! If you can't be polite,then don't expect any help. Let us know when you grow up.

You asked to total a price. That is a job for a calculator....and you!

Go look at your post again before you go off the deep end, mate.

Hey child i didnt start it you had to pull out your sarcasm, do you think i'd be here if i was a nerd no i'd be out buying the pieces to build my next hobby for a year and hibernate but no im here asking experienced people for help and then a shit break comes on the forum and runs his mouth

What are you 16 and too "kewl"? Can your mommy use a calculator? Could we speak to her please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom