Help me Build a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumik

In Runtime
So at this time I have no clue to what new things are out. Over the last 2 years that I didn't follow what things came out so much chainged that I'm totally lost.
Right now I have p3-1.7ghz with 512 ram and geeforce fx5700 which is really weak.
The comp that I want is originally for gaming, downloading photochopping and running a lot of programs at once. I don't wanna go cheap, medium priced or even a little higher price parts are ok.
Would anyone reccomend some setup ? Something that will run really fast, and I won't have to upgrade for lets say 2 years ?
Pls if u could explain why would u choose a setup like that cuz I have no clue what is better than what, what downsides do certain parts have and what is really reliable.

I know u probably get a lot of posts like that but I really am in a position that i rely on people on forums. To ready on every certain part , their differences and pluses and downsides would take me a lot of time. Hopefully some of u will help me out.

maybe telling us what you call medium priced?like wat would u wanna spend on the computer??

2*1GB of corsair valueselect if not OCing, valueram=expensive ram. and plus you cant OC very well with 2GBs

Go to a computer store and tell them you know nothing and have $2000. They'll have some models for you.

Or google.com , type in "new computer" and press ENTER

GX1_Man said:
Go to a computer store and tell them you know nothing and have $2000. They'll have some models for you.

Or google.com , type in "new computer" and press ENTER

Lol i'm pretty sure if you tell them that you "know nothing", they might just try and rip you off a bit ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom