burning videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Row

In Runtime
i want to burn my videos on my computer to cd but i want to be able to play them on a dvd player. i know there's a proper method for it using img files etc. but are there any specific programs that would say convert a video file into the right file and then burn it for me?

Those are softwares that came to my head first but all you need is DVD Shrink 3.2 and DVD Dycrypter. Those are trully the best.

Tyler1989 said:
Those are softwares that came to my head first but all you need is DVD Shrink 3.2 and DVD Dycrypter. Those are trully the best.

this might sound stupid i dunno but do they work when burning cds as well

you need win dvdcopy2 (costs money) or AutoGK (free) as they can shrink a dvd movie to 700mb and the quality looks almost as good as the original movie (mp4)

Using the M4A format cannot be that good Eric. 700 megs for a video is going to have bad quaility any way you slice it.

Divx Bundle pack also works well. I have used it for many video conversions.

Tyler1989 said:
Using the M4A format cannot be that good Eric. 700 megs for a video is going to have bad quaility any way you slice it.

get you a movie. run it through autogk in a 2 pass stage. see for yourself. mpeg4 is a superior compression technique for audio and video

I got some mkv files that are 300mb per hour with similar quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom